Supreme Air Duct Cleaning Services
Air Duct Cleaning Des Moines removes the dust, dirt and debris from your furnace/air conditioner venting system, allowing you to breathe clean air. We also have the technology to kill off those nasty pet odors, smoke odors, molds, viruses, bacterias and allergens.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Des Moines experts are ready and able to provide you with a clean dryer vent – this will protect you from an expensive and possible deadly fire in your home. These fires, which start in the dryer, are completely preventable.
Odor Removal Des Moines, specifically Supreme Dryer Vent Odor Removal will provide an estimate on what is needed to eliminate odors at their source. Not only from the air but also from furniture and mattresses.
Watch this $49 Scam Video!!!
Call Rick Today : +1 515-230-6446
We Don’t Give You A “$49 Special” & Then Up Sell You When We Get There… We Tell You Straight Up What The Cost Will Be!
- Duct cleaning removes an average of 5-7 pounds of dust, dirt and debris. (Discover Magazine)
- The average adult inhales 2 tablespoons of household dust daily. (EPA)
- Poor indoor air quality is among the top 5 risks to public health. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- 50% of all illnesses are either caused by or aggravated by polluted indoor air. (Environmental Protection Agency)
- 1 out of 6 people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria in the duct systems. (Health & Better Health Magazines)
- 1 mm of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease it’s efficiency by over 20%. (Environmental Protection Agency)
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
There are many benefits to having your air ducts clean.
Indoor air pollution is now listed by the Environmental Protection Agency as the fourth greatest environmental threat to Americans. When your heating and cooling system is running, airborne contaminants are being drawn into your duct system. Over a period of time, these harmful contaminants will eventually build up inside your air ducts.
Indoor contaminants may include: dust mites, tobacco smoke, household mold, chemicals, airborne allergens, bacteria, animal dander and carbon monoxide. These contaminants are then circulated thoughout your home or office and effect the health and comfort of you, your family, or your employees.
Having your air ducts cleaned, can help ellimate these problems.